June 26, 2012

Different Types of Atmosphere (Chicago Vs. New Orleans)



Recently I went to New Orleans for a family reunion and I had an idea of how people were down there because this would not be my first time being down there. I'm from Chicago born and raised and people here are not friendly people at all. You MAY get the occasional "Hey, Good Morning" or "Hey, How you doing?". Down there in New Orleans it does not matter who you are, what race you are, nothing really matters because everyone is that friendly. Within minutes of me walking out of the airport, conversations were being sparked up, and information was being shared. No matter where you went people were going to speak and ask questions. They are so friendly that they will walk up to you and ask can they take a picture with you , and jump in your pictures not even knowing you. Then bourbon street, you can not take more than a couple of steps without someone saying something to you. I just had to get that off my mind so until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment