November 29, 2013

Just Do You!


    I basically want to say that you should just be yourself, do you in other words. Always trying to please somebody does not really benefit you. I am not saying that you shouldn't do things for people, but every one should not get that type of treatment. Most people are blind to the fact that a person actually likes them, and values their friendship. Like text messages that don't get replied to, calls that don't get answered, and dates that are never upheld. There are just some things you just can't control. In reality what kind of friend is that, I don't need people like that in my life. When things get like that, you basically need to draw the line and start doing you. Do what makes you happy even if it's just playing the game, smoking, drinking, going out, hanging with people, or whatever just do it. Don't set yourself up for failure. Everything will be better off that way trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment