November 22, 2013

Lunatik Taktik Extreme for the iPhone 5

Packaging was nice.
     When you buy an expensive phone of course you think of protection for the phone. Otter Box cases always come to mind when you ask, "what is the best case I can get to protect my phone?". For roughly $100 the Otter Box case did its job well, but I love gadgets and I am always looking for something new. So I decided to do some browsing and I stumbled across a case made by Lunatik.<--(click to go to the website). Once I made it to the website I seen a variety of phone cases specifically made for apple products. So since it peeked my interest, I had to do some research on these cases. They had a promotional video that pretty much sold me on the case. For about $125 this case to me is worth it, not putting down other cases but I haven't seen anything like this in the phone case department before. The quality of this case is outstanding. It is military grade, this case makes your iPhone feel indestructible. If you want to protect your iPhone you should definitely get the Lunatik case.

Lunatik Taktik Extreme:

  • A case that you have to screw on.
  • A case that comes with a real glass screen protector.
  • Port Covers to prevent dust and water from getting through.
  • A new Loud/Vibrate switch

Easy to apply to the phone.
Came as advertised on the lunatik website.

No comments:

Post a Comment