January 02, 2014

What a Year, Goodbye 2013


    
 In 2013 so much has happened but by far the happiest moment for me was the birth of my twin nephews Jet and Jax on the 4th of July. They have brought so many smiles to my family, it is ridiculous. They were a breath of fresh air, and I can't wait for all the time I get to spend with them. I love these little guys.






    I lost one of my dogs this year, he was with me since the beginning of high school. I enjoyed having him here all these years and I know he is a better place now. All around i couldn't really ask for a better pet. He was truly like a member of the family.






My Grandfather turned 80 this year, what a milestone. I couldn't have asked for a better grandparent. Sometimes difficult but still irreplaceable. At 80 he still does everything that he can for his family.






There are so many more things that happened in this year. My cousin revealed that she will be expecting a baby girl sometime in January. I strengthened my friendship with my real friends and cut off the fake people. I am leaving most of the negative behind, but it's the same me going into 2014.  

No comments:

Post a Comment