January 09, 2014

2014 - A Work In Progress

This is pretty much going to be a run-down or summary of what happens in 2014....

I will update as things happen...


1
. My nephews make six months
2. Chicago blessed us with a surplus of snow
3. One of my friends/brother gets robbed. (sad day)
4. Chicago decided to have two of the coldest days I have witnessed (-40 &-30)
5. Having conversations about making T-Shirts
6. Fun night with the bros
7. My brother becomes an uncle again (his sister had her baby)
8. My mother starts up her ideas for my blog.
9. Spent the day with Br33zy and Rick.
10. Vicky started to show that she care about my friend.
11. My nephews decide to come visit me.
12. MiMi started walking.
13. Making money.
14. DiBiase is in school.
15. Ricky started working.
16. My Aunt birthday.
17. The Seahawks demolish the Broncos in the Super Bowl
18. My other Aunt's birthday
19. I watched my nephews for the first by myself.
20. I was selected to join the YearUp program (IT program)
21. My cousin gave birth to Ivory my new cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment